Sunkist Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets, Orange  » Health  »
  • Thankfully a lot of the foods we eat are vitamin C enriched and so you end up getting a vast portion of the C you need in just the foods you eat, however, as we become more and more reliant on fast food or foods that have no other thing to recommend it besides it tasting good and pumped full of sugars and fats, it is highly unlikely that you are getting the 2500-3500 milligrams of vitamin C you need in order to stay healthy
  • And yes, I know that the daily recommendation of vitamin C is only in the mere hundreds or even that, but trust me, vitamin C is one of those items that your body can never really get enough of
  • The only thing that I don't like about these tablets is that they are loaded with sugar for the better taste and also if you have any cuts or sores in your mouth, this stuff will hurt you

• by onerios13

Okay, for those of you who haven’t heard about the powers of Vitamin C and how important it is to maintain proper immunity of the body, crawl out of the rock that you’re living under and pay attention. Vitamin C is perhaps the most important vitamin in a range of vitamins for human beings because it is so essential from everything that has to do with health and detox. Besides from vitamin E, it is the only vitamin that is actually leeched out of your body on a daily basis, so unlike vitamin A or D, no matter how much you ingest in your body, by the end of the day, it will be gone so you must replenish it daily.

as we become more and more reliant on fast food or foods that have no other thing to recommend it besides it tasting good and pumped full of sugars and fats, it is highly unlikely that you are getting the 2500-3500 milligrams of vitamin C you need in order to stay healthy. And yes, I know that the daily recommendation of vitamin C is only in the mere hundreds or even that, but trust me, vitamin C is one of those items that your body can never really get enough of.

When I was younger, I’d make sure that I was getting at least 5000 milligrams of vitamin C a day. And it was a pain in the neck too trying to get it all in.

But I have to say I was never sick and I had plenty of energy to boot. Now, that I’m older, I don’t have as much time to devote ...

• to my health as I should and it’s a shame because stuff like vitamins don’t have an instantaneous effect, rather it’s accumulative, meaning that you really won’t see the true benefits for at least fifteen to twenty-five years.

But that’s when you really WILL need those benefits, so again, it’s like having a 401K for the body. It’s always when you’re older that you really need to have a healthy body.

But I’ve always had problems with pills, so in the past I would crush it with a mortar and pestle and then dump the powder into a glass of orange juice to wash it down. Nowadays, there’s really no time for that so I’ve switched to the chewable tablets as they taste yummy and I don’t have to mask the taste with juice.

I really like the Sunkist brand of chewable vitamins because they really do taste like orange candy. And each tablet

has 500 milligrams of vitamin C in them so I end up chewing around six of them a day.

And just so you know, if you do take that much vitamin C be prepared to run for the bathroom at a moment’s notice as vitamin C is also a natural detox for all the crap that’s clogging up your body, hence why it’s so good for the immune system. The only thing that I don’t like about these tablets is that they are loaded with sugar for the better taste and also if you have any cuts or sores in your mouth, this stuff will hurt you.

But other than that, it’s a great source of getting in your vitamin C and if you have kids, there is no better way to keep them healthy than this route. Just be sure you have some money saved for when they go to the dentist for a check up!

rhodia says :

how much SUGAR, SUCRALOSE, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL SWEETNERS, and and all other SUGARY INGREDIENTS are there in a 500 mg SUNKIST CHEWABLE VITAMIN C. Also how many CALORIES are there in a 500 mg sunkist vitamin c. Thank you very much for looking thorougly into this and for providing detailed information of all ingredients in the 500mg sunkist chewable vitamin c. God bless.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi I looked on the the back of my bottle and it doesn’t give specific amounts for the minor ingrdients. However, it does say:

Sugars 1 gram per serving (about 1 tablet)

Sodium 45 miligrams per serving

Vitamin C (in the forms of ascorbic and ascorbate acid) 500mg per serving

Carbohydrates 1 gram per serving

hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041053510530/k2311a048/4.8.10