Coby 512MB MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I love the new Coby MP3 player that I just got
  • If all this can be done on here I dont know whay I paid so much for my shuffle
  • You have to be really careful where you rest your fingers to avoid stopping this feature

• by alpha2zulu
      I love the new Coby MP3 player that I just got. This new MP3 player only costs $70 and has 512 MB of internal memory.

The display is full color and so far all that I have played on it shows up very well with excellent clarity, no complaints there.

If all this can be done on here I dont know whay I paid so much for my shuffle.

It comes with

a digital FM tuner just in case ou dont want to hear your pwn playlists.

Another really neat feature is the video playback, though with the circular touch buttons it is not always the easiest feature to use.

You have to be really careful where you rest your fingers to avoid stopping this feature.

It comes with voice recording but aside from just testing it I have not used this feature much.

...

• I do not think the microphone picks up enough as I had to put the MP3 player right up to my mouth to be able to clearly understand what I am trying to record.

The outward appearance of the MP3 player is very cool, mine is a slick carribean blue color, with platinum around the display and also the color of the controls.

The earbuds that come with the player are not at

all comfortable to wear but the clarity of sound is pretty good, I just replaced them with some of my own.

Comes with USB cable and installation CD that is very easy to use.

All in all even with the couple of small things that could be better like the microphone and the earbuds this MP3 player is reallygood, especially for the price.

Coby has kept up with its competition, both in terms of quality and appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161311105350630/k2311a1113/11.13.06