Zyrtec Liquid Gels
  • A long time ago I had used a few other allergy medications here and there, but I did like the Zyrtec brand a lot and so when I saw that they now had the liquid gel version I decided that I'd try it out
  • Plus, another friend of mine who suffers agonizingly from all sorts of allergies including pet dander told me that she just loved the product and felt that it is the best one she's tried yet of this brand
  • Allergy suffers, I'd recommend you try this liquid gel and get some much needed relief

• by onerios13

You know, allergies are a very funny thing and it just boggles my mind as to what triggers them and why they can just sometimes disappear for years and then reappear in a heartbeat. I remember as a child getting frequent allergies as I was horrendously allergic to anything that had a hint of pollen. And when I was very young, I nearly died from an allergic reaction to my grandfather’s very beautiful yet flower filled garden.

Yet after I turned sixteen or thereabouts, I suddenly wasn’t allergic to anything aside from Penicillin, or so I was told by my mother and life was just wonderful knowing that I could do anything, smell anything and own any pet I wanted without any consequences. And for years and years, I never suffered

one sniffle or cough or itchy eyes or anything! I guess now I look back and see how much I took it for granted that I was allergic free and boy do I miss those days now! And I don’t know why or what it is I’m allergic to now, but this year has been terrible on my sinuses.

And this year has been very strange with an overabundance of pine pollen littering the ground like gold fairy dust. My back porch is literally covered in this stuff and everywhere I turn, I’m confronted with all kinds of irritants that just drives me batty! And it’s just non-stop misery, to the point where I just want to crawl into bed, with the covers over my head and just suffocate myself out ...

• of it all.

It was probably about two weeks ago when I finally broke down and got some over the counter medication. A long time ago I had used a few other allergy medications here and there, but I did like the Zyrtec brand a lot and so when I saw that they now had the liquid gel version I decided that I’d try it out.

Plus, another friend of mine who suffers agonizingly from all sorts of allergies including pet dander told me that she just loved the product and felt that it is the best one she’s tried yet of this brand. Also I am a firm believer that liquid gels work faster than the traditional tablets so thought I didn’t have anything to lose.

The price is about the

same as what you’d pay for the original product, so it’s not a terrible shock to the wallet. And I have to say that the liquid gels are easier to swallow and it does feel like it works faster.

I’ve been clear-headed and haven’t experienced any drowsiness so that’s a plus too as I hate that medicine head feeling that you can sometimes get with other allergy medications. But the very best thing is that I’m not sneezing like crazy and my eyes are itchy and swollen anymore.

Plus, I’m not coughing up a spare lung which is always a delight! Allergy suffers, I’d recommend you try this liquid gel and get some much needed relief. I can honestly say that I am very glad that they came out with this new and improved product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268041053490530/k2311a048/4.8.10