Dave and Buster’s in Providence
2.5
40 Providence Place Providence RI 02903
  • I think they need to lower their prices by a lot because this place left my wallet pretty empty after leaving there
  • The Dave and Buster’s in Providence seemed to cater to a very mixed crowd of both old and young alike which I thought was pretty cool
  • Other than that the place was an alright place to go and have fun but it was too much money for what it really was worth and the place could have been a lot cleaner but at least the games were fun and I do recommend that you visit this place but don’t really expect too much from it

• by thereviewerat1

Dave and Buster’s in Providence is a real fun place to go to but the food is overpriced and so is the booze and so are the games and there are many things this place could change to make It more fun and better but there are a lot of things I did like about this place. The first thing this place can change is the quality of food. Seriously the food here didn’t taste good at all and I ordered a hamburger with some fries and some of the fries were a little cold and the burger was way too undercooked.

Another time I ordered yet another burger and it was way too overcooked and burnt and the fries tasted horrible like they were undercooked as well. Almost every single time I went to this place the food

was always cooked differently and this was highly annoying and aggravating.

The beer at this place also tasted stale and nasty and I actually couldn’t finish it. What was worst was that everything in this place was way too much money.

The food was overpriced and so was the beer and so were the games that they had there to play. Usually when I went here I would easily spend over fifty dollars on just myself and if there were a group of us than that number would multiple by quite a bit.

I think they need to lower their prices by a lot because this place left my wallet pretty empty after leaving there.

I didn’t like the set up too much either because all the games, pool tables and tables and chairs were all crammed together.

The place ...

• was pretty big so I don’t understand why everything was so tightly packed inside. I didn’t really feel comfortable playing pool because everything was too close together and I was afraid of hitting somebody there! I did like most of the games that they had there too play and the basketball games there were no doubt probably the most fun games in the whole entire place as well as some of their race car games.

The shooting games they had there were a little lame but still pretty fun to play. The place was also didn’t really have security walking around and I hardly remember seeing any security there period.

The place could have also been a little quieter and I understand that a lot of people bring kids here but this place seemed to be abnormally noisy as

well as way too busy. I would often have to wait to play games or even pool and this did get annoying after awhile.

The Dave and Buster’s in Providence seemed to cater to a very mixed crowd of both old and young alike which I thought was pretty cool. Also one thing I didn’t like about this place was the abundance of dirt all over the ground and it was actually a little sickening because it really was that filthy.

Other than that the place was an alright place to go and have fun but it was too much money for what it really was worth and the place could have been a lot cleaner but at least the games were fun and I do recommend that you visit this place but don’t really expect too much from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 598041053260530/k2311a048/4.8.10