That 70s Show TV Episode: Love Wisconsin Style  » TV  »
2.5
  • If you have a chance to watch it, I think you should because I think you will be impressed with the direction the show takes with this particular episode

• by Review Vigilante

I finally got to see the That 70s Show Episode “Love Wisconsin Style. ” Well, I should re-phrase that, it wasn’t as though I was waiting forever to see this particular episode.

I just missed the part of the series about why Donna and Kelso flee to California for a while and this episode finally explained it

to me.

The thing about this episode that was impressive was it wasn’t the funniest episode from the series but it was pretty darn intense so it didn’t matter.

Donna gets caught drunk in the middle of the day thanks to her new boyfriend Casey Kelso and, when finally confronted by everyone, she realizes Casey is ...

• a total jerk who doesn’t care for her at all.

When she tries getting back to Eric, she is rejected again because he doesn’t want to be the rebound guy and ultimately decides to run away to be with her mom in California.

At the same time, Kelso makes up with Jackie again only to have

her wanting him to propose to her; prompting him to drive Donna out west.

This is a pretty good episode even though it is one that isn’t aired in re-runs too often.

If you have a chance to watch it, I think you should because I think you will be impressed with the direction the show takes with this particular episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108041052660430/k2311a048/4.8.10