Walk Away the Pounds Express 4 Mile Super Challenge Workout  » Health  »
  • I had the day off yesterday so I thought I would try out my new 4 Mile Super Challenge workout from the Walk Away the Pounds Express Collection
  • I love that each workout uses combinations of the same four moves yet somehow manages to make each workout different enough so that you don’t feel as though you are repeating the same ones over and over
  • I am only sorry I didn’t find these workouts sooner since I have been so impressed with the positive changes they have introduced to my fitness regime
  • If you are in great shape you will have no problem with the pace

• by Jude244

I had the day off yesterday so I thought I would try out my new 4 Mile Super Challenge workout from the Walk Away the Pounds Express Collection. I have now officially lost track of how many of their workouts that I have tried. Safe to say though, that I could do a different one every day for well over a week.

I love that each workout uses combinations of the same four moves yet somehow manages to make each workout different enough so that you don’t feel as though you are repeating the same ones over and over.

While other walk workouts from the series have included resistance training in the form of lifting with weight balls, or stretch with bands, or resistance with the walk away belt, this one

was strictly a fast pace walk routine and builds to a very brisk pace and keeps you there for nearly an hour.

As it is just walking this time, I didn’t need any special equipment for strengthening. We instead added upper body moves such as reach ups and opposite knee touches to burn additional calories. In all this was a very energetic workout with lots of clapping, and pull downs during hamstring kick backs. I liked the pace and the accompanying music.

This workout in particular really pulled me into it almost immediately and kept me motivated all the way through. For some reason I though that it would be a little slower because it was going to be four miles, but it was actually faster to squeeze it all in ...

• the time allotment.

I am only sorry I didn’t find these workouts sooner since I have been so impressed with the positive changes they have introduced to my fitness regime. I mean I own tons of workouts, with some better than others, but none have been more enjoyable or have made me look forward to a daily workout as these have.

In particular, the 4 Mile Super Challenge was something I built up to with other workouts from the Walk Away the Pounds series, yet feels like such an accomplishment to complete. I could see how these in home walk workouts could be addictive. They burn tons of calories, yet leaving you feel pumped for the rest of the day. They also seem to help release stress and tension.

If you are looking for a fantastic way to get in shape I can not urge you enough to go out and find the Walk Away the Pounds workouts. Since they come in all sorts of time and intensity levels, there really is a great routine for everyone’s schedule or fitness level.

I would say the 4 Mile Super Challenge is a little intense if you are new to the in home walk workouts. If you are in great shape you will have no problem with the pace. If you are just starting out and need a beginning workout I would start with a slower 2 mile workout, which allows you to learn the moves. Once you get up to the 4 mile Super Challenge though, you are going to love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041052500330/k2311a048/4.8.10