Acer Extensa Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I do recommend Acer computers to hesitant buyers

• by Fallon

The Acer Extensa laptop, pre-installed with Windows Vista, is a decent machine. I purchased this laptop at my local BestBuy when it was on sale for around $350.00 I was in need of a computer right away as my other laptop, a Toshiba, had an accident and quit working. In a pinch, and the price being right, I

purchased the Acer Extensa.

At first I had my doubts if this computer would be any good. It does have AMD components and that is a plus. I am happy to report that after daily use for well over a year my Acer is still running. I have Kaspersky antivirus installed along with some other safety programs which I ...

• truly believe has helped keep my computer alive amongst all the viruses out there.

I use my laptop for typing articles, emailing, chatting with a webcam, using the internet including Facebook, playing games, editing pictures with photoshop, printing things, and occasaionally Skype. Through all of this heavy usage it is still running.

Sometimes this laptop runs slow but that’s nothing so

unusal in the computer world. I’m not a computer technician so I don’t know exactly why it takes longer on some days than others, but all in all I am happy with this computer. I wish the monitor was larger, it’s fourteen inches, but it’s usable so I can’t complain too much.

I do recommend Acer computers to hesitant buyers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 638041052400330/k2311a048/4.8.10