Nintendo DS Lite
  • I love anything that is portable, so when Nintendo launched their DS Lite I knew it was something that I would want to have
  • I like the fact that not only could some of the games be played by a controller, you could also use the touch screen on many of the games
  • I was impressed at how clear the screen was and how easy it was to see considering it was such a small device
  • I decided to get a pink one, as I am obsessed with pink
  • I highly recommend the Nintendo DS Lite for kids of all ages

• by articlewriter555

I love anything that is portable, so when Nintendo launched their DS Lite I knew it was something that I would want to have. I like the fact that not only could some of the games be played by a controller, you could also use the touch screen on many of the games. I was impressed at how clear the screen was and how easy it was to see considering it was such a small device. I decided to get a

pink one, as I am obsessed with pink. They also come in red, blue, black, white, and a couple of limited edition colors now. You can get the color that best fits your personality.

Shortly after I had purchase my Nintendo DS, we ended up getting three others over the course of a year for my husband and two daughters. We actually enjoyed playing games together, and these were great to have a long on a road trip. What I really like ...

• about these machines is that they can hold a charge for quite some time, so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery the first time you are playing a game, I typically could go about eight hours before I would have to worry about plugging it in. Because we did use them so much in the car, we thought it would be a good investment to have a car charger, so we bought one.

The game selection is huge

for the Nintendo DS and it is growing constantly. What I really like about this portable gaming system is that it is really inexpensive to purchase games for it, so you can really add to your collection without breaking the bank. Also, we purchase screen protectors for all of our systems because the kids seem to be a little rougher than adults, and we wanted to hang onto our expensive purchases longer. I highly recommend the Nintendo DS Lite for kids of all ages!

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168041052190330/k2311a048/4.8.10