Cricut Sticky Boards  » General  »
  • You will be quite impressed at how much this will do, and it will clean up your board and make it last a lot longer
  • I like to use a quilt batting spray on my boards, because it tends to make them quite sticky, and it lasts a really long time
  • While I really do like these Cricut sticky boards and do recommend them, try and preserve them for as long as possible because it will save you a ton of money

• by articlewriter555

Having owned a Cricut Expressions machine for a little over a year now, I have gone through quite a bit of Cricut Sticky Boards, and since they are so expensive to purchase, I have come up with a lot of creative ways to get a lot of usage out of them, and ways to stretch my dollar. I have found a few tricks that will help your sticky mats last a little bit longer, and save yourself

a lot of money. The Cricut machine and accessories are expensive enough, you do not want to waste anymore money.

First of all, if you feel like your mat is getting a little bit dull, wash it in a sink with hot water and liquid hand soap. This will allow you to get the paper fibers off of the board and be able to let it air dry overnight. You will be quite impressed at how much this ...

• will do, and it will clean up your board and make it last a lot longer. Once you have done that a couple of times though, it will become less effective so you will want to turn to other methods of making it more sticky so that your paper continues to stay onto the paper.

really long time. I can by one spray container of this product for this sole use and it will last me over a year. That’s a whole year of not having to buy this and trust me it really does save me a lot of money. While I really do like these Cricut sticky boards and do recommend them, try and preserve them for as long as possible because it will save you a ton of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 18041052170330/k2311a048/4.8.10