Enterprise Rental Car Company
217 Sandberg Road Monticello, MN
  • Since the vehicle could not be driven, Enterprise picked us up from home and brought us to the rental car company to fill out the paperwork, which I thought was really nice
  • They were very flexible with when we could return the vehicle, and they were not pressuring, which I enjoyed
  • Having said that, I would definitely recommend using them again in the future for any rental car needs
  • The vehicle was very clean, and even though I could not smoke in it because it was a rental car, I was impressed at the new car scent it had being a year or two old
  • We were more than satisfied and will definitely do business again with them

• by articlewriter555

We haven’t really had to rent many rental cars in our day, but the only company we will use when we rent a car is Enterprise. Our car insurance company used them when we have a vehicle totaled out and we were more than happy with them. Since the vehicle could not be driven, Enterprise picked us up from home and brought us to the rental car

company to fill out the paperwork, which I thought was really nice. They were super friendly and flexible with us at our time of need, we were very satisfied with their business.

We also used them last fall when we drove from Minnesota to Missouri for my sister’s wedding. They were very flexible with when we could return the vehicle, and they were not pressuring, which I ...

• enjoyed. I have been more than happy with their services the two times we have used them, and I have to admit that they were very reasonable on their prices. Having said that, I would definitely recommend using them again in the future for any rental car needs.

I was impressed at the new car scent it had being a year or two old. They did very well on up keeping their cars, both times that we used them. If you are looking for a reasonable rental car company with tons of locations and reasonable prices, I highly recommend you call Enterprise. We were more than satisfied and will definitely do business again with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38041052080330/k2311a048/4.8.10