Etude House 66 Big Eye Vitcara VS Maybelline Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm crazy about mascara nowadays and the first one I've tried is Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara, I decided to try this because I need that extra volume for my eyelashes since I'm one of those people who have very very thin eyelashes and it was on sale a couple of months ago (I got it for 199php only)
  • For me, it's just an OK mascara but I wouldn't really recommend it
  • I'd agree that it's long lasting but it doesn't really give me the curl that I want
  • It gives you that cat eyes effect which I love
  • Unfortunately, it's more pricey than the Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara since it's not on sale I got mine for 448php

• by hwangtaekyung

I wasn’t really that interested with make-up then but since I’m not getting any younger I’ve decided to use light make-up on a regular basis. I’m crazy about mascara nowadays and the first one I’ve tried is Maybelline Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara, I decided to try this because I need that “extra volume” for my eyelashes since I’m one of those people who have very very thin eyelashes and it was on sale a couple of months ago (I got it for

199php only). For me, it’s just an “OK” mascara but I wouldn’t really recommend it. I’d agree that it’s long lasting but it doesn’t really give me the curl that I want. I’d give it’s “volumizing” properties a 10 but it’s “hypercurl” properties are just so- so for me. It didn’t really give me the curl that I wanted and to top it all off it was very difficult to remove. I had to use eye make-up remover twice or thrice before ...

• I got it all off. Maybe that’s the reason why it was on sale!:P

Moving on to Etude House 66 Big Eye Vitcara, I’d recommend this one. It’s doesn’t use brush instead a comb is used to apply it on the eyelashes which prevents clumping. And it does lengthen the eyelashes and the thickness of the eyelashes is just enough for it to be visible. It gives you that “cat eyes” effect which I love. And the best thing about it is it’s

waterproof too but it’s not that difficult to remove. I just use the eye make-up remover once and then wash my face and it’s all gone. And the curls last longer too. Unfortunately, it’s more pricey than the Maybelline Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara since it’s not on sale I got mine for 448php. Well, whatever it was worth it anyway.

Plus, for girls with small eyes the 66 Big Eye Vitcara really does make your eyes appear bigger just like Go Ara in it’s ad. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041052050330/k2311a048/4.8.10