Extract green papaya whitening lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I feel some itchiness on my skin after taking a shower and using a body sponge without putting up lotion on my skin, so I experimented different brands until I found a wonderful skin lotion that fits to my budget

• by Joyce

I am one of those people out there who cannot live without lotion. I feel some itchiness on my skin after taking a shower and using a body sponge without putting up lotion on my skin, so I experimented different brands until I found a wonderful skin lotion that fits to my budget.

Extract green papaya whitening lotion is a perfect and ideal lotion for

my sensitive skin. This product has a powerful combination of green papaya, one of the most effective whiteners, and calamansi, a tropical fruit abundantly cultivated in Philippine soil which is very high in vitamin C, a form of vitamin that inhibits the production of collagen which retains skin elasticity.

This product makes my skin super soft, smooth and youthful with a different glow, the non-greasy ...

• formula and sweet scent brought by green papaya, are what my skin needed. My skin became more lighter in just eight days of application. I am very confident also from the harmful ultra violet radiation because this lotion has a sunscreen protection factor of ten, just right for my skin needs as I don’t go out much.

I feel more relaxed with the pleasing sweet

scent because it is very mild and never irritates my nose. It keeps my skin moisturized whole day and I don’t need another application after every lunch break as I did before, because this lotion has a long lasting effect on my skin. My skin is evidently lighter and very clean-looking, the SPF 10 content also protects my skin against dark spots and sun damages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041051950330/k2311a048/4.8.10