Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15
  • When I started using this, I felt a tad bit disappointed because it’s oily and my face looks very shiny after
  • I like it too that it has antioxidant Vitamin E plus C with SPF 15 and color free
  • I only noticed this after they have changed the formula of the lotion, though

• by kookie420

I have always been concerned about my skin as I’m not getting any younger anymore. I need to take care of my skin and make sure that I will be using the correct skin care to preserve it. Since there are several kinds of lotions with UV protection, I tried a lot to check if my skin is comfortable using it.

This product promises to give the skin essential Olay moisture, UV Skin Shield protection and vitamins for a lifetime of beautiful skin. All Day Moisture plus vitamin B3 for lasting hydration is also one of

their goals that you can achieve by using Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion. The lotion has UV Skin Shield SPF 15 to moisturize and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection specifically designed for daily incidental sun exposure. It has a formula with anti-oxidant vitamins C&E to promote and maintain a healthy looking skin surface. Also guarantees that this lotion is light, has a non-greasy formula for a barely-there feel.

When I started using this, I felt a tad bit disappointed because it’s oily and my face looks very shiny after. I would have to wait ...

• for a while for the shine to fade away. Although I’m happy that this product is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic , which means it won’t clog my pores, especially on my face. I like it too that it has antioxidant Vitamin E plus C with SPF 15 and color free. I also like the light fragrance of the lotion. After applying the lotion, my skin feels fresh all day and soft to touch. I feel confident that I am protected from the sun’s UV rays, that’s why I never leave the house without
        putting this lotion on. It is also easy to manage when being applied on the face, not at all fussy.

Some issues I have on the product – it causes stinging of my eyes when I perspire. I only noticed this after they have changed the formula of the lotion, though. Also, the texture has changed compared to the old formula. This now is a bit gritty, feels sandy on my face which is weird.

I give this product a score of 7 for its help to preserve my skin youthful looking and fresh all day.

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15
    Sudarshan says :

How can I find the olay moisturizing lotion is original or duplicate .please advice me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041051880230/k2311a048/4.8.10