Budget Car Rentals in Chandler, AZ.  » Car rental  »
393 West Warner Road, Suite #114, Chandler, AZ.
  • The main reason I decided to go through Budget was because of a coupon I received in the mail
  • Unfortunately, they did not have any of these vehicles that would be on the lot the next day
  • I found out the daily rate for the SUV was close to $80.00 a day
  • I was very pleased with my experience from the phone call to reserve a vehicle to the time I turned the vehicle back in and paid the bill
  • I will also refer anyone I know to this Budget location who needs to rent a vehicle

• by luv2rite

I had to rent a vehicle because of my car having to go into the dealership for repairs. I have rented vehicles in the past from several different companies but have never rented from Budget before. The main reason I decided to go through Budget was because of a coupon I received in the mail. My past experiences with other rental companies have been alright but nothing too remarkable.

When I phoned Budget to reserve a car for the next day, I was pleased with how polite and helpful the representative was. I explained I did not think I had a way to get

to their location since my only vehicle was already in the shop. She said they would pick me up. My coupon was only good for a certain type of vehicle in order to receive the advertised rate. Unfortunately, they did not have any of these vehicles that would be on the lot the next day. She told me I could rent a vehicle a step up from what was advertised but I would have to pay the difference. As I was on the phone to her, she found out when checking their stock that they actually would not have one of these vehicles available ...

• either. I explained that I really could not pay this extra amount with having to go 2 steps up in choice of vehicles. It would of been a $40.00 increase in the daily rate. She said they usually do not do this but since I received the coupon and was being so patient with her, she would rent me the vehicle they had available that next morning for the rate on the coupon. It so happened that the vehicle I was given to rent was a new large size SUV. I found out the daily rate for the SUV was close to $80.00 a
        day. I would only pay $35.00 per day since they honored my coupon.

I was very pleased with my experience from the phone call to reserve a vehicle to the time I turned the vehicle back in and paid the bill. I was picked up right on time the next day. The check-in process went very smooth and it was quick. They even drove me home when I returned the vehicle to them which they did not have to do.

I will be renting from Budget next time I am in need. I will also refer anyone I know to this Budget location who needs to rent a vehicle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37041051680830/k2311a047/4.7.10