Francis & Sons Car Wash & Detail in Chandler, AZ.  » Cars  »
615 West Ray Road, Chandler, AZ. (480) 792-9000
  • Last month, I decided I wanted to clean up the interior real well
  • What I found was the places that only did automobile detailing, were very high in price for their services
  • I thought to myself how nice and new the business appeared
  • I also noticed how they had a lot of detailing equipment which made me think they were well equipped to do complete detailing jobs
  • They definitely have great work ethics and operate a top-notch business

• by luv2rite

I have a 1999 Nissan that I have owned since I purchased it new from the dealership. Even though it has been well taken care of, the fact still remains that the vehicle is over 10 years old. Last month, I decided I wanted to clean up the interior real well. I also wanted to have the exterior detailed as well. I began searching for a good place I could take the vehicle in for this kind of service. I contacted businesses who only did automobile detailing thinking they would likely do a better job and be better equipped than a car washing business who did auto detailing on the side. What I found was the places that only did automobile detailing, were very high in price for their services. I also found most of them have a turn around time of a day or two. This meant I would not have a vehicle for this time which would not work for me. I also found more of these auto detailing businesses, not being able to schedule my vehicle for several days to

as long as a week from the time I contacted them. I was looking to have the work done as soon as possible. Being somewhat discouraged, I put this on the back burner so-to-speak and figured I would resume my search later on.

A few days later when I was driving home from an appointment, I saw Francis & Sons Car Wash & Detailing. I thought to myself how nice and new the business appeared. I also noticed how they had a lot of detailing equipment which made me think they were well equipped to do complete detailing jobs. More so, I noticed the vehicles they had completed the detailing jobs on and were parked ready for their owners to pick up. This was most impressive since all of them looked fantastic. When I was calling around a few days before to detailing businesses I had been given rates I thought were quite steep for what I was wanting done. When I phoned Francis & Sons I was a bit taken back by the quote I received as it was less than any ...

• other rate I had received from the other places. This concerned me somewhat, however the representative who assisted me, explained they were a fairly new business and wanted to build-up their customer base. I was also told they felt this was a good way to do this by offering very competitive rates. I was also told they could get my vehicle in as soon as I desired and could have it finished be the end of the day. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I dropped my vehicle off to them the next morning. I figured I would take a cab home, however was quite surprised when they offered me a ride home and also offered to come pick me up to bring me back to my vehicle as soon as they were finished. None of the businesses I had contacted a few days earlier had offered this kind of service. I was totally satisfied with the job they did on my vehicle. I could not find anything I would wish they had done differently. It was very obvious they put 100%

into their service and quality of work. They definitely have great work ethics and operate a top-notch business.

They paid extra attention to the areas of the vehicle that required extra cleaning. The windows inside and out were perfect. They cleaned in between every crook and cranny inside and outside of the vehicle. I could not be more pleased with the exterior of the vehicle. I never thought the paint could look as nice as it did after Francis & Sons did the exterior detailing.

When I have had this kind of service done to my other vehicles in the past I always noticed how they did not do “detailed” cleaning with making sure they cleaned in the areas that may not be as noticeable as other areas. Francis & Sons made sure they did deep and detailed cleaning. I have told many of my neighbors and friends about Francis & Sons and have expressed how pleased I was with their service. I will be returning to Francis & Sons not just for detailing of my vehicles but to also have my vehicles regularly washed by them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97041051640830/k2311a047/4.7.10