Mesa Trucks and Imports  » Cars  »
1001 South Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ. 85210
  • My experience with Mesa Trucks and Imports was more than just acceptable
  • Many people who are looking for a vehicle and visiting many of these small car lots are usually on their guard since a number of them are known for not having the best business ethics
  • This is definitely not the case with Mesa Trucks and Imports
  • I have recommended this business to a few people I know that have been shopping for a used vehicle

• by luv2rite

I have done business with several small car lots over the years. My experiences with them have been acceptable. My experience with Mesa Trucks and Imports was more than just acceptable. It was a memorable experience because of the way I was treated. My experience was also a positive one because of the honesty that went into the transaction of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle from their car lot.

I had a special request with the type of vehicle I was looking for. They did not have this particular vehicle on their lot. They could of just left it at that and I could of gone somewhere else, however they offered to

find the vehicle for me at a fair price. Mesa Trucks and Imports went out of their way to locate the kind of vehicle I requested. It only took a couple of weeks for them to find the car and to call me to let me know they had been successful. Even more impressive was the over-all condition the vehicle was in. Instead of picking up the first one they could find, they went about their search as if they were making the purchase for one of the members in their family.

The vehicle had low mileage considering the year of the car. The body and interior were in excellent ...

• condition. I had my mechanic do a complete inspection of the car and he said if I was not going to buy it, he would. This said a lot to me about the vehicle Mesa Truck and Imports found for me. My mechanic is very good and he would never make a statement like this unless the car was in very good operating condition.

Many of the smaller car lots usually do not go out of there way to service their customers. Many people who are looking for a vehicle and visiting many of these small car lots are usually on their guard since a number of them are known for not

having the best business ethics. This is definitely not the case with Mesa Trucks and Imports. They are very honest, genuine, and straight forward people. The business is family operated. Their family consists of a husband and wife team as well as their oldest son. They have been in business at this same location for the past 16 years. I have recommended this business to a few people I know that have been shopping for a used vehicle. A couple of the friends and neighbors I referred to Mesa Trucks and Imports reported they had an excellent experience with them as well. I will definitely do business with them again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97041051630830/k2311a047/4.7.10