Palmolive Shampoo Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was really disappointed about it so I thought I should change my shampoo
  • I asked the saleslady to what shampoo she can recommend and she said that Palmolive Shampoo Conditioner is one of the best shampoos
  • I thought that if the shampoo that I just bought won't suit me, then I just wasted money and effort in it

• by LeaH

Back then, I had a problem with my hair. My hair may look beautiful and shiny when you look at it but once you touch it, it’s not what you think how soft it would be. It’s very frizzy. I was really disappointed about it so I thought I should change my shampoo.

As I go around the grocery store in our area, I went to the section where shampoos and conditioner and other cosmetics are stored. I went around looking

for the shampoo that will surely suit my hair. At that time, I can’t decide which to buy since there are a lot of shampoos with different brands. I asked the saleslady to what shampoo she can recommend and she said that Palmolive Shampoo Conditioner is one of the best shampoos. “It’s very effective”, she said. I gave it some thought and looked around the section to find the Palmolive Shampoo Conditioner. After finding the said product, I took it ...

• and went to the cash-counter to buy it. At that time, I was wondering if I made the right decision. I thought that if the shampoo that I just bought won’t suit me, then I just wasted money and effort in it. But since this was for my self-benefit, I went on and tried the product.

I tried the product and followed the instructions at the back of the case of the item. I washed my hair with it. While

rinsing my hair, I can feel that my hair suddenly felt soft so I thought that what the saleslady said was true. After drying and combing my hair, I saw my hair still shiny and looking beautiful. I touched my hair and to my surprise, it feels so soft and silky. I was really happy about the results.

Until now, I am still using that shampoo. I am so glad about it. I must say, Palmolive Shampoo Conditioner is truly effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041051530830/k2311a047/4.7.10