Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I noticed that using only a little of it I would have a nice smell that will surround me for hours
  • The smell of Cacharel Amor Amor is not specially strong, and I consider it fresh
  • It also fits many kinds of women -this is a perfume for women-, so I think that from young to mature people, it will give a good touch

• by Cal

I have found this perfume in three different formats, being a 30 ml bottle, a 50 ml bottle, and a 100 ml one. The bottle has a red and bright colour, making it very attractive for the eyes.

The one that I tried was the 30 ml bottle.

I noticed that using

only a little of it I would have a nice smell that will surround me for hours.

As this perfume has an average price compared to others from Cacharel, I find it good that I don’t have to use a lot, so one bottle lasts for longer.

The only bad thing is that if you use too much, as I did at first not knowing that it’s not neccessary to put more than 2 sprinkles, it might be difficult to get rid of the smell, so only a shower will make you stop smelling like this perfume.

The smell of Cacharel Amor Amor is ...

• Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette
      not specially strong, and I consider it fresh.

I have been told that the smell was too sweet, but for me it’s sweet enough and doesn’t give me any sickly feeling.

The elements used to get this smell are a combination of fruits and flowers.

A good thing about this perfume is

that the smell seems to fit any moment, as you can use it by day and by night without feeling that your smell is out of place.

It also fits many kinds of women -this is a perfume for women-, so I think that from young to mature people, it will give a good touch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567041051410730/k2311a047/4.7.10