Dixon Ticonderoga pencils  » Other  »
1.5
  • I would not recommend this item to anyone
  • I am reviewed this product hoping for something that was not only cost effective to buy but also a product that would hold up to my standards
  • I am very disappointed with the product and hope that noone else wastes their hard earned money on this

• by firemansgirl001
      THis product is a cheap and not worth the money. I can buy better product that last longer at the dollar store.

This product is not lasting.

It does not last long.

With

4 children I find it difficult when I am faced with a defective or ineffective product.

I would not recommend this item to anyone.

Please think long and hard before spending any money ...

• on this product.

It is not worth your money and you will not be satisified.

a product that would hold up to my standards.

This item did not hold up at all.

I am very disappointed with the product and hope that noone else wastes their hard earned money on this.

Dixon Ticonderoga pencils
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121311105140530/k2311a1113/11.13.06