Pediasure Milk Powder
  • Few weeks ago,my son still had problem with eating
  • I decided to meet a doctor and asked suggestion regarding his food
  • I bought Pediasure Milk Powder for my son
  • I choose the one that has Vanilla taste for my son, and I think I choose the right one for him
  • It is not really that cheap but I am willing to do an effort to give the best one for my son

• by reviewlover

Few weeks ago,my son still had problem with eating. Sometimes, I thought he is a picky eater. He only eat few kind of foods that he really like.

I decided to meet a doctor and asked suggestion regarding his food. The doctor said that it’s better to change his milk into Pediasure Milk. I heard about it before that Pediasure is good for kids that have problem with eating.

But I never ask the doctor about it. Since the doctor suggested me to try Pediasure, I followed what the doctor said.

I bought Pediasure Milk Powder for my son. I can make the milk on the bottle easily.There is no different on how to make the milk between Pediasure and other milk that I gave to my son before.

My son does not have a problem as well when I ...

• change his milk into Pediasure milk. Surprisingly, after consuming this product for one week, my son started to eat normal. Even he still sometimes choose the food that he want to eat but he eat more than before.

I choose the one that has Vanilla taste for my son, and I think I choose the right one for him. He like it.

When I check his weight today, I

saw that he is gaining weight a little bit. I am so happy with this result. I think I should continue to give Pediasure Milk to my son since it give good result to my son’s health and body.

For 180 gram of Pediasure Vanilla, I paid around 4 US dollar. It is not really that cheap but I am willing to do an effort to give the best one for my son.

April Gie says :

I switched my baby’s formula milk into Pediasure but too bad she was vomiting and have fever now.Since she drink this milk she wasn’t comfortable. Its started when i feed her this milk.I should read the reviews first before buying this milk.I am very disappointed of this milk sorry to this.

Nikjan27 says :

Did your pediatrician advise the switch to Pediasure? Before switching formulas, it would really be best to seek the advise of pediatricians.
    If she has fever after vomiting, then perhaps she’s dehydrated already? Please contact your pediatrician so she can advise whether to feed baby with another formula or if she needs to be hospitalised to keep her hydrated.

Marek says :

This product was very satisfying to me because it was appealing compared to its competition. It also did the job its suppost to do with no negative side effects. cant complain.

Molu Lusia says :

Hi,

I totally agree. I’ve been giving my son Pediasure for years and it’s been showing great improvements on his appetite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 547041051370730/k2311a047/4.7.10