Nexian NX G900 mobile phone
  • I enjoy its internet connection because it is already built in with its JAVA or WAP

• by bromo_five

Nexian NX G900 is QWERTY mobile phone made in Indonesia. When it was first released in 2009, it was the cheapest mobile phone of its kinds which imitates black berry. I call it cheap berry.

First, I was attracted because it has good-looking features with big screen, multi media facilities, dual GSM cards, 1 GB memory card and is ready for internet connection. Using the cable provided, The memory card can

function as USB.

The keypads are not soft enough and quite small for you who have big fingers, so be careful if you press the wrong button and make the wrong message. But its color combination between black and silver for a navigation key is nice.

There is a quick menu to search name list, or making SMS. Up- and- down and left-to-right button is helpful to change user’s profile go to audio player.

...

• The contact list With its dual GSM, I can give one number for my close friends and family, and give the other one for my business partners. I enjoy its internet connection because it is already built in with its JAVA or WAP.

The popular social network Facebook is also provided as one of its menu on the display. I enjoy its internet connection, because with it I can browse using search engines or

simply check my incoming mail or go chatting with messenger.

It helps me a lot in keeping me updated by reading the news while I am on the way to my office. Nexian is one of the market leaders of similar mobile phone that come after wards.

It is often sold in bundled with some local phone providers. For most of us the price is quite affordable.

For this class, the mobile phone is quite satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377041051350730/k2311a047/4.7.10