Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
  • After about a month of regular usage, I can't say that I've noticed a difference in my complexion

• by E.S.

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Clinique’s Clarifying Lotion is part of their “3 Step” skincare collection. I was first introduced to it at a department store’s makeup counter. I was there for a cosmetic consultation, and the sales associate suggested I wash my face before she started to apply my foundation. I insisted that I’d already done so that morning, and hadn’t put on any makeup. To

appease her, I went ahead and washed my face and allowed her to follow up with the Clarifying Lotion (step 2 in the collection). It isn’t like lotion at all, in fact, but more like an astringent. The cotton balls used to wipe my face were gray with dirt that the cleansers had apparently not removed. I was impressed! It left a cool, refreshing feeling that makes me want to try this stuff when it’s 90 degrees outside and I’m lounging on the beach.

The primary ingredient is witch hazel, which I’ve used in the past (with minimal results) to combat acne. Still, I had high hopes for this product due to the brand’s reputation, my prior satisfaction with their products, and the pretty pink color of ...

• Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
      the solution. After about a month of regular usage, I can’t say that I’ve noticed a difference in my complexion. One could argue that’s a good thing, because it may have prevented a nasty breakout. However, my skin is far from clear, so I expected to see some slight improvement. Since it doesn’t seem to be causing any harm, I use
      it primarily as a makeup remover on days when I wear a lot of coverage on my face or when I’ve been sweating more than usual.

Will I buy it again? Probably not. Since it is often included in gift sets and distributed as a free sample, I expect to always have some on hand.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
Emani says :

re : After about a month of regular usage, I can’t say that I’ve noticed a difference in my complexion
For me, this is step three after using Clinique cleanser and toner. My skin glows after I have used this lotion. It makes my skin soft and smooth. This lotion may have different results on different skin types.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041051340730/k2311a047/4.7.10