Kiwi Suede & Nubuck Cleaner
  • From leather to plastic to suede to cloth, I think I have it all
  • Having this dilemma, I decided to look for a special cleaner to use for my suede shoes
  • I would recommend doing the cleaning outside the house, outside the kitchen perhaps
  • Although it’s recommended that the shoes should be dried overnight to avoid smearing or “disturbing” the cleaning process

• by kookie420

As a shoe collector, I have come across several kinds of shoes. From leather to plastic to suede to cloth, I think I have it all. And because shoes need maintenance, I have to make sure that I clean my shoes every now and then. Although I wish I could clean them every after use, I cannot do it anymore since I’m a mother now and I need to tend to my baby first and foremost before anything else.

With regards to maintenance of shoes, some are easy to clean but there are some that needs a little more attention as they are made of delicate materials.

Like suede or nubuck, one has to find ways to maintain these kinds of shoes as you cannot just clean them with a damp cloth or brush with soap and water. Having this dilemma, I decided to look for a special cleaner to use for my suede shoes. I tried my best to find the most excellent cleaner I could find in the market as I would like to keep my shoes at tip top shape. I came across with Kiwi Suede & Nubuck Cleaner and decided to use it since it can also clean nubuck and my husband has nubuck shoes that need cleaning ...

• too.

Kiwi Suede & Nubuck Cleaner promises a gentle and effective cleaner for delicate suede or nubuck footwear. KIWI Suede & Nubuck Cleaner cleans and restores the appearance of suede and nubuck shoes and is suitable for any color. It promises to effectively remove dust and dirt from all types of suede and nubuck leathers. Additionally, this special formula conditions and softens leather to restore its natural surface texture.

You can use the cover that has the special brush to take off excess dirt. After then, you can spray the cleaner onto the shoes. You have to keep in mind not to use

it in an enclosed space though because the smell of the chemical is a bit strong. I would recommend doing the cleaning outside the house, outside the kitchen perhaps. After spraying, I waited for several minutes to let the shoes dry before returning them to the box or using them. Although it’s recommended that the shoes should be dried overnight to avoid smearing or “disturbing” the cleaning process. I’m happy that my shoes were cleaned however it was not restored to its original form. I guess its better that way instead of not having it cleaned at all.

Overall, I give this product a score of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537041051330730/k2311a047/4.7.10