Nintendo DS Lite
  • It has enough of a selection of educational play that I decided it would be worth purchasing the system
  • I like the touch screen play it is very intuitive and this touch screen's sensitivity works great

• by 1busyreviewer

The Nintendo DS Lite gaming system is a nice gaming system. When I first considered buying a gaming system for my older children, I wanted something that would have a good selection of educational games. As a parent I want them to play and learn at the same time. The Nintendo Ds Lite has a alot of educational games available to play on it.

It has enough of a selection of educational play that I decided it would be worth purchasing the system. The selection of games decided for

me And I have been happy with it. The system comes in different colors, we have the cobalt blue.

That was a good color for boy or girl. It opens like a book and has 2 screens, one is a viewing screen and one is a touch screen. I like the touch screen play it is very intuitive and this touch screen’s sensitivity works great.

There is a stylus and a slot to store it so it won’t get lost. Which is very nice!

The screen has a very nice ...

• clear, colorful picture. I just wish it was bigger but I quess you would lose portability if it was too big.

The Ds lite has 2 slots for games. One slot is bigger for playing any older gameboy games. It has wireless play so you can play with other players who also have the Ds.

Which is really fun to do. It also has a microphone that is used in some games. My child has a reading game in which he reads into the microphone and it plays

back to him.

That is really neat. the first accessory I bought for it was 2 screen protectors so I wouldn’t have to yell at everyone to be gentle with the stylus. Now no worries here.

My system came with an ac adapter to recharge the battery and I am very happy with how long it holds a charge. This is a nice gaming system for preteens to adults. Our family really enjoys it and I mostly buy educational games for it and it makes learning fun for us(adults too).

We call it edutainment.

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167041051310730/k2311a047/4.7.10