The Kona Grill  » Restaurants  »
700 S. Rosemary Avenue City Place West Palm Beach, FL
  • When the Sushi did arrive it didnt take long and I have to agree, they tasted fresh and was probably some of the best sushi rolls I've had because the ones I've had were from my grocery store or a cheap buffet place
  • I have no negative comments about the Kona Grill I just recommend happy hour at 4-6 pm because it isn't expensive

• by pango14762

While I was in the city center in West Palm beach I went to the fancy restaurant Kona Grill. It is a restaurant that is most known for its sushi and seafood.

I went with my family and some of their friends and we ate outside.

The view outside was a good view of the city outside and the center.

At the

time we went was happy hour at 4 pm and their deals on the sushi were great.

At 3.

75 dollars you cant beat that deal.

At first the waiter came with these green bean appetizer type beans, they were ok but I was waiting for my Atlantic Sushi to arrive.

The service was remarkably good here and there wasn’t a wait to ...

• get seated because of the time we went at and the location which many people don’t know.

When the Sushi did arrive it didnt take long and I have to agree, they tasted fresh and was probably some of the best sushi rolls I’ve had because the ones I’ve had were from my grocery store or a cheap buffet place.

one thing

I can also say about the Kona Grill is the cleanliness of the bathrooms and the environment which were emaculate and the bathrooms actually smelled good due to the proper maintenence and the people who use them don’t make a mess.

I have no negative comments about the Kona Grill I just recommend happy hour at 4-6 pm because it isn’t expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77041051190730/k2311a047/4.7.10