Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
  • When I found Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum I was in the hair care aisle at my local drug store looking for something to add shine to my very long hair and boring looking flat brown hair without weighing it down causing it to look oily and flat
  • Either way the results are amazing silky shine that makes my hair feel like it has a leave-in-conditioner in it

• by CRMartin

When I found Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum I was in the hair care aisle at my local drug store looking for something to add shine to my very long hair and boring looking flat brown hair without weighing it down causing it to look oily and flat. I noted on the pump bottle it states “for frizzy, dry, or unmanageable hair.

” Since my hair is none of these I was a bit hesitant to buy this produce at first, but I did anyways and I have been pleasantly pleased ever since.

I have seen that the majority

of people who purchase this product have naturally curly hair or perms.

I have long straight as a board hair and this product works just as good on straight hair in regards to adding a beautiful silky looking shine.

My hair reaches half way down my back and is cut in long layers.

All I have to use out of this 5.

1 Oz pump bottle is 3 or 4 drops and my hair looks good and smells wonderful! It smells like mixed fruit and it is so light weight that I can comb it through my hair after I shampoo ...

• or add a few drops directly to my dry hair.

Either way the results are amazing silky shine that makes my hair feel like it has a leave-in-conditioner in it.

My hair tends to be on the oily side so I was thrilled to see that I could use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine without the roots of my hair looking like they had an oil slick on top of them, something that other products I have tried in the past succeeded in.

I am happy to say that Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine not only works for curly

hair, but it works wonders for straight hair as well.

It has given my hair new life with the shine and luster that I was searching for and for the $5 price tag it is affordable for everyone.

It has made me a much happier and confident person.

Now instead of having that boring flat brown hair, it shines with a prism of NATURAL ruby and copper highlights that I never knew I had and I didn’t even have to dye my hair! I just couldn’t be happier with this product and I look forward to trying other products by Garnier Fructis!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041051130730/k2311a047/4.7.10