Braun Oral-B Pro Health Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush  » Health  »
  • That is when I found the Braun Oral-B Pro Health Precision Clean Battery Operated Toothbrush
  • While this toothbrush allows you to purchase other types of interchangeable brush heads, I prefer the precision clean brush head that was included
  • It is small enough to fit inside of my mouth comfortably and since I pride myself on having good oral hygiene I like the fact that I can focus on individual teeth insuring they are clean instead of feeling like a race is going on inside of my mouth
  • Anyone who demands the best in oral care should try this brush

• by CRMartin

When it was time for me to pick out a new toothbrush I went to my local drugstore to see exactly what was available. I was accustom to using the toothbrushes that my dentists would give me after leaving their office and call me lazy, but I knew that I no longer wanted to deal with a manual toothbrush. I was in the market for an electric toothbrush that would leave me with sparkling clean teeth without brushing away my hard earned cash.

That is when I found the Braun Oral-B Pro Health Precision Clean Battery Operated Toothbrush. I cannot say enough things about this toothbrush.

I just love it! It runs on batteries and with Braun’s new improved technology

there is more constant power and consistence performance throughout the battery life. It is not big and bulky like other electric toothbrushes.

While it packs 2 replaceable AA batteries (included) it is still sleek and stylish with a soft, rubberized ergonomic no slip grip handle. While this toothbrush allows you to purchase other types of interchangeable brush heads, I prefer the precision clean brush head that was included.

It is small enough to fit inside of my mouth comfortably and since I pride myself on having good oral hygiene I like the fact that I can focus on individual teeth insuring they are clean instead of feeling like a race is going on inside of my mouth. Also this makes ...

• toothpaste a lot less messy while brushing since the Precision Head is smaller and allows you to keep your mouth more closed then a full size electric toothbrush head.

I’m not having to clean toothpaste off the mirror and counter tops – bonus!

The Oral-B electric toothbrush also has a timer that lets you know when you have brushed for two minutes. I usually brush my bottom teeth for two minutes and then my top teeth for two minutes to make sure that I take the time to clean each tooth.

The timer is not a sound but rather a pulse that runs through the toothbrush that you feel inside of your mouth as you are brushing. I double checked

this timer and every time it was accurate.

Even though the brush has a timer it will pulse to let you know that two minutes are up, however it will not automatically power off the toothbrush. You will have to do this manually.

In all, I am very pleased with this toothbrush. It has everything I was looking for and I am no longer dreading my next dentist visit because the superior cleaning power is evident.

My gums look bright and pink while my teeth have a healthy shine. My entire mouth just feels and more importantly smells cleaner.

Anyone who demands the best in oral care should try this brush. You would be hard pressed to get me to use another toothbrush from this point on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347041051090730/k2311a047/4.7.10