Lady Gaga– Monster (song)  » Music  »
  • I think I literally listen to it at least six times a day

• by Niesa

Lady Gaga’s song, Monster is a single of her new album, The Fame Monster. I love this song so much. I think I literally listen to it at least six times a day. It’s a song about a Monster, or a guy who she knows is a bad boy but she falls for him anyway, and he breaks her heart.

It starts off really slow, tempo with her announcing her name. Then a medium dance tempo begins. The beat reminds me of a song from the musical, Grease. Every time I listen to the song, I picture the musical, Grease in my head.

The lyrics of the song are full of metaphors like, “he ate my heart”, which actually means ...

• he broke her heart. My favorite line of the song is, “We French-kissed on a subway train; he tore my clothes right off. He ate my heart and then he ate my brain whoa.” That Line is the actually Bridge of the song, and I love it. It shows realism.

Lady Gaga’s voice in this song makes the song

so real to the listener. The listener can feel the excitement when she first meets the guy or ‘Monster’, and the love she feels for him instantly. We can feel the hurt in her voice when he sleeps with her, and breaks it off. It’s a really beautiful, heartfelt song. I give it a 10/10.

Hopefully, she does a video for this song!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147041051070730/k2311a047/4.7.10