L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • While using the product I have noticed that my face looks and feels much cleaner and even the texture of my skin is somewhat smoother
  • I would recommend L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin to anyone who wants clean and clear skin with visible reduction in pore size along with a gentle, simple, and easy to follow skin care regiment

• by CRMartin

Over the years I have struggled to find a facial cleanser that would not only make my skin look great but one that would work well with my sensitive skin. A little over 3 weeks ago I started using the L’Oreal Paris USA Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin (in the white and blue bottle) after I saw it advertised on TV and I could not be happier with the results. I have to admit I was immediately sucked in by the little scrubber brush (Scrublet) included (good selling tactic on L’Oreal’s part) but once I got it home and started using it I was hooked on the quality of the cleaner, not just the neat little “toy” that came with it.

The Scrublet was not what I expected it to be. Instead of being stiff and coarse it is made of a very soft plastic that gently glides over your face once the water and cleanser have been applied to it not to mention the fact that it feels super.

Small jelly-like bristles stick up and reach deep into pores removing dirt, oil, makeup, and dead skin leaving my face smooth and soft. The cleaner is unscented so it doesn’t leave a nasty lingering medicine or floral smell that other cleaners have.

It also is a very compact skin care system as the Scrublet fits snugly inside of a hole going through the bottle of cleanser or if you run out of cleanser but would still like to ...

• use the Scrublet then there is a handy suction cup on the bottom that can be used to place the Scrublet on your mirror or the inside of the shower until you are ready to use it again. While using the product I have noticed that my face looks and feels much cleaner and even the texture of my skin is somewhat smoother.

I have not had nearly as many breakouts and the redness that I would get after washing my face with other products is completely gone, however, on the back of the bottle L’Oreal boasts about how “pores look visibly smaller. ” This is what I was really going to put to the test because I have huge facial pores and nothing I have tried has ever resulted in

visible changes or smaller pores.

After 3 weeks I have to say the product really lives up to the hype. My facial pores, especially on my nose, cheeks, and around my chin actually do look visibly smaller.

I achieved this with regular cleaning using Go 360 Clean (once in the morning when I wake up and again at night before I go to bed. ) No other cleaning products were used on my face while I tested this product for accurate results.

I would recommend L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin to anyone who wants clean and clear skin with visible reduction in pore size along with a gentle, simple, and easy to follow skin care regiment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041051030730/k2311a047/4.7.10