Downy Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I mean, when I do laundry it is like I’m being punished for something I didn’t do
  • Kidding aside, laundry and ironing clothes are something I’m not really good at but it is my husband’s expertise

• by piglet24

Doing laundry is like doing your homework on a Friday night. I mean, when I do laundry it is like I’m being punished for something I didn’t do. Kidding aside, laundry and ironing clothes are something I’m not really good at but it is my husband’s expertise. This is because he uses Downy Fabric conditioner.

The usual laundry process starts with your dirty and smelly clothes dunk into the washing machine and after the spin dry you take it out and have it air dried. The hitch about this old school method of doing laundry is felt when ironing it, particularly the jeans.

Jeans can be very difficult to iron.

So the trick is we use Downy Fabric conditioner. It softens all laundered clothes. Some of it you don’t need to iron.

You can just fold it and straight into the cabinet. Another good thing why we use Downy is because it leaves clothes smelling fresh and sweat free. My husband’s shirt smelt like it was stuck in the garbage bin for one week.

This is from sweat of working all day under the heat of the sun. The easiest way to take that out is by soaking his shirts for at ...

• least half an hour before rinsing and drying. This fabric conditioner comes in many scent s and additional features.

But we prefer the natural or the original scent. Since my husband is not big on perfumes or any body sprays, he relies most of his smell on downy. I know this might sound a little cheap.

But well, it works for him and suits our budget too. We could spend extra for Downy knowing that we would be saving more on the electricity bill because we don’t need to iron most of our clothes anymore. I also have another downy secret.

Whenever I clean our kitchen and bathroom, I use downy as a deodorizer. After wiping my kitchen and bathroom floors I mix a little downy on a pint of water and then pour it over the mop. Apply it on the floor to have that fresh clean smell.

So when I go inside the bathroom it smells fresh and clean. Like a freshly washed clothes. And it also reminds me of my husband.

So Downy has a lot of uses in our house. Not just for our clothes and saving up on electricity bills but also with deodorizing our house.

Downy Fabric Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537041050970730/k2311a047/4.7.10