Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have chapped lips, petroleum jelly can serve as a lip balm to moisten the lips and avoid it from cracking and be ready for any pucker action

• by piglet24

The first time I discovered the magic of Apollo Petroleum Jelly was during summer time when my cousins and I had terrible sunburn. We stayed under the sun for like the whole day and the sun protection we wore was not enough. Thus the redden skin, sore and yes dry skin. We feel sore every time we move our body and when our shirts and shorts rub against our skin.

It was like rubbing sand paper on our skin, that kind of pain. So my uncle lathered our body with petroleum jelly and we felt relieved immediately. Although we felt

sticky, the relief was a welcome from the summer breeze.

Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly does not only relieve sun burns but it also has many other uses. For one it moisturizes dry skin of the body. This works for soles which have rough surfaces or textures.

At night rub some petroleum jelly on your feet and wear socks before going to sleep. Keep this activity for one week and for sure, you will have feet soles as soft and as smooth as a baby bottom. You would be able to save up some money from going to the nearest foot ...

• spa centers.

Next is, it protects the baby’s bottom from irritation. A baby’s bottom is often prone to skin irritations or skin rashes due to constant wearing of diapers, by applying some petroleum jelly on the bottom. It prevents the contact of the skin to the peed diaper.

Petroleum jelly is not only a medicinal substance but can also be use for cosmetics. If you have chapped lips, petroleum jelly can serve as a lip balm to moisten the lips and avoid it from cracking and be ready for any pucker action. And lastly petroleum jelly is used as make-up

remover.

There are some make-ups that are very difficult to remove specially those waterproof kinds. Facial washes are not effective enough to remove the make-up. Thus petroleum jelly is used to ensure that a squeaky clean face will touch the pillow at night.

By using petroleum jelly as a make-up remover, it reduces the tendency of putting too much alien stuff on your face. I am a big fan of petroleum jelly. Not only for my sun burns but it also softens and smoothens my feet.

Perfect for rubbing against my husband’s feet when we are getting ready to hit the sack.

Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly
    emem says :

Hi, I just want to askk if Apollo Petroleum jelly can control pimples or darkspot? Please notice me

Galega says :

Apollo Petroleum Jelly, or for that matter any other Petroleum Jelly, can’t cure pimples. It can make your skin smooth and can help in fighting spots like dark spots. There are, in fact, many cases where Petroleum Jelly was the reason behind pimple breakouts.

-11
    kenshasa says :

hi i was wondering if it would help in growing your eyelashes too.. making a bit longer and fuller?

Galega says :

No. Petroleum Jelly isn’t intended to be used for growing the eyelashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041050950730/k2311a047/4.7.10