Ponstan and Toothache  » Medicine  »
  • In my opinion, better you hurt me than I suffer a toothache like this

• by nima

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I often suffer from toothache as there is hole in one of my molars. I had a toothache until almost fainted because of extremely sick. I can not sleep, can not eat, even when I speak it very tortures. In my opinion, better you hurt me than I suffer a toothache like this. This is just to illustrate how tormented me as a toothache attack.

Actually, I’m afraid to take medication as fear of side

effects. Because not hold ill, I finally forced take medication as well, who knows could help reduce the pain. I decide to drink ponstan because according to the experiences of several friends, ponstan is highly efficacious for pain relief. I drank 1 capsule (500 mg). I was surprised, it’s really fantastic, a few minute after drank the ponstan, the pain began to decrease and finally I forgot that I had have a toothache. Really unexpected,

• there was a drug that works as effectively as it eliminates the pain.

Since then, I always save the ponstan in bag wherever I go. I fear if suddenly I have a toothache, I have no weapons to fight it. But, because of fear of side effects, I dare not drink too often. If I can not stand of pain, I will drink the medicine. But, if the pain had subsided, I will immediately

stop drinking it.

My friend also often drink ponstan. He felt it was appropriate of the drug to eliminate the headaches that are often attacked. One day, when there is a meeting, my friend suffered from headaches. He asked me if I brought ponstan. Of course. After drinking the medicine, he was seen smiling because his pain was gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267041050930730/k2311a047/4.7.10