Super Target, Monticello, Minnesota  » Shopping  »
1447 E 7th St Monticello, MN
  • One thing I like about the Super Targets is that they have Starbucks in them, and I am a coffee lover
  • It can be frustrating, but since my schedule is flexible enough I typically just shop during the daytime hours and really don’t have a problem

• by articlewriter555

I live around quite a bit of Super Targets, and they are quite popular as well as Walmart in Minnesota, but since Monticello is such a small town, I never thought Target would come to us. Well, they opened this location up about two years ago, and even though it is right off the major highway, it is still never super busy. This is a store that will give you excellent customer service, nothing that I have ever seen at any of my other local Target locations. They will

go out of their way when they are stocking shelves to come down the aisle and make sure you are finding things ok. This really never happens, so coming to this store I will always know I am going to get the service I deserve.

One thing I like about the Super Targets is that they have Starbucks in them, and I am a coffee lover. So, I always have to stop and get a cup of coffee when I enter the store so I have something to drink. They ...

• also have Food Avenue, which has sodas and snacks if you are not a coffee lover. The difference between the regular Targets and Super Targets is the fresh groceries. At Super Target you can get everything that you would find at a traditional Target, as well as Deli, Produce, and meat. I like that I can get it all done at one store, and Target is really reasonable.

The only downfall I find to this location is the staffing at night. I don’t know if they are just trying to

save a few dollars or something, but they never seem to have enough cashiers in the evening, and it can take awhile before they decide that they need to call for back up help. It can be frustrating, but since my schedule is flexible enough I typically just shop during the daytime hours and really don’t have a problem. It is a really clean store, reasonable prices, friendly staff, and since I have never had any problems with them, I will continue to shop with them for a long time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 247041050810630/k2311a047/4.7.10