Garden Fever Nursery
3433 Northeast 24th Avenue, Portland, OR
  • They have carried my plants to the car when I purchased a lot and have made suggestions about what plants I need to go with the ones I am buying

• by duckfan

Garden fever nursery is the local nursery I go to most often because of their selection and because it is close to my house. The carry various plants, watering cans, fertilizers, pots and furniture.

The staff there is very helpful and has given me lots of great advice from everything to mason bees to

crop rotation.

They have a nice selection of fruits and vegetables in season and they will even put your name on a list for a specific plant so it you are waiting for say eggplant they will call you when it comes in.

I have found the staff there to be very friendly ...

• and nice.

They have carried my plants to the car when I purchased a lot and have made suggestions about what plants I need to go with the ones I am buying.

This nursery is located in NE portland off of Freemont street.

It does have a small lot and street parking.

I have never had to walk more than 4 blocks to park when shopping here even in the high season.

I do recommend this nursery.

All of the plants I have purchased here have done very well.

I have not gotten any that died right away or which had bugs of any kind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 417041050790630/k2311a047/4.7.10