Cort G210 Electric Guitar
  • I bought this guitar to get back into playing guitar
  • This guitar impressed me it was well set up and played and sounded better than the guitar I had originally been looking at
  • Looks wise the Cort looks like any other Strat style guitar I didn't set out to buy a Strat copy as I prefer Les Paul style guitars but I decided to buy it as it was only for home use and I really liked the way it played
  • After buying it I found out that Cort make guitars for many other brands including Ibanez and Lakland Skyline series and many other made in Korea guitars
  • A couple of friends who play guitar in bands have played this guitar and agree it's a great guitar for the price and streets ahead of most entry level guitars

• by essjaydee

I bought this guitar to get back into playing guitar. I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a guitar I just wanted a decent playable guitar to play at home and mess around on.

When I looked at guitars within my budget which was around £220 there were quite a few choices so I narrowed it down to 3 and headed to a shop to try them.At the shop my choices were limited due to the fact 2 of the guitars I had looked at were not in stock and the other one didn’t really impress me.

The shop suggested I tried the Cort which at £160 was a good bit

cheaper than the guitars I had been looking at. This guitar impressed me it was well set up and played and sounded better than the guitar I had originally been looking at.

Looks wise the Cort looks like any other Strat style guitar I didn’t set out to buy a Strat copy as I prefer Les Paul style guitars but I decided to buy it as it was only for home use and I really liked the way it played.

The Cort seems pretty well made and is a good quality guitar for the price. The body is basswood with a maple neck,rosewood fretboard with 22 medium sized frets. The hardware and ...

• bridge are unbranded but do what they are supposed to do. The Cort has 2 single coil pickups and one humbucker pickup which do their job pretty well and give a decent range of tones.

In most situations I find that the Cort stays in tune pretty well which is great for an entry level guitar although like many guitars If you use the Tremolo arm a lot the guitar will go out of tune quite quickly.

I had never heard of Cort guitars when I bought this and I bought it based on how it played in the shop rather than prior knowledge of the Cort brand. After buying it I

found out that Cort make guitars for many other brands including Ibanez and Lakland Skyline series and many other made in Korea guitars. There are many reviews online for Cort brand guitars and most seem to rate Cort quite highly so i’m surprised they are not better known.

I’m not a great guitarist but I enjoy playing at home and this guitar is more than good enough for what I use it for and I am pretty happy with my purchase. A couple of friends who play guitar in bands have played this guitar and agree it’s a great guitar for the price and streets ahead of most entry level guitars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167041050780630/k2311a047/4.7.10