Kyowa KW4710 Turbo Blender  » Housewares  »
  • Last month, my old blender surrendered, so I bought a new one, as per recommendation from most of my friends, I choose a Kyowa brand which they suggested, one of the most durable and high quality brands

• by Joyce

I have a very busy routine schedule everyday, coping with so many work activities in the office at the same time attending to the networking business I joined. But amidst my busy schedule, I am very determined to keep myself healthy to stay away from getting ill. One of my healthy eating habit, is to eat healthy foods, may it be in a form of fruit shakes and juices. Everyday, I drink fruit shakes.

So one of my

best companions in life is a blender, this made my shake preparations very easy. Last month, my old blender surrendered, so I bought a new one, as per recommendation from most of my friends, I choose a Kyowa brand which they suggested, one of the most durable and high quality brands.

I picked up the Kyowa KW4710 Turbo Blender because it has a revolutionary ivory color and very elegant. I am amazed with its ten speed settings also ...

• because I can do everything I wanted to do in a blender like grate, crush ice and with a minimal slicing of fruits. Sometimes, I am in a rush, so there’s no enough time to devote in slicing fruits into very tiny pieces. I am very glad that this blender already has a setting to compress fruits without creating any dangerous noise in the blender while grinding.

This product has a capacity to blend large amount of

fruits in just few seconds and the result is a very smooth fruit shakes without any large bits. The ice is finely crushed too, so I don’t need another round of blending and grinding, this really saves energy, time and power. I can have fruit shakes in just few minutes without disrupting my work schedule. Kyowa Turbo blender is a must to busy people like me who always wanted to have a refreshing day with fruit shakes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537041050630630/k2311a047/4.7.10