Herbalife Formula 1  » Health  »
  • And as far as I know, no diet product taste the same as the normal delicious food which sometimes contains of too many fat and calories for our body

• by reviewlover

Few years ago, a friend of mine offered me this product. This was a dietary product from Herbalife. They called the product as Herbalife Formula 1. What kind of product is it? It is some kind of nutritional shake mix that you can take as a replacement of your meals. This Formula 1 taste like milk shake. It was not as good as the normal milk shake of course, because even they tried to make the taste like chocolate or vanilla, you can still taste a strange taste of

the product. It is a product that you can take as diet product to help you losing your weight. And as far as I know, no diet product taste the same as the normal delicious food which sometimes contains of too many fat and calories for our body.

Herbalife Formula 1 was easy to consume as well. First time, I bought it as a package. So I got the other kind of pills from Herbalife as well to help me with my diet program. And inside the package of Formula 1, they included the shake glass. I need to use this glass to make my dietary milk shake. It was not so difficult to make Formula 1 milk shake. I just need to add some warm water inside the shaker, then add few spoons of Formula 1 powder inside the shaker. Close it and start to shake it. No need to add sugar inside since the product will already taste sweet as well. After that, I drink it as replacement of my breakfast. Then in the night, I will ...

• Herbalife Formula 1
      make the same milk shake again for my dinner.

I did it every day. And when I did exactly what I should do, I could lose some of the weight in one month already. But then, I did not continue doing it. I was too lazy to do that because it means that I had to bring my shaker and Formula 1 powder from Herbalife if I need to go abroad. So it was not an easy thing to do for me at that time.

Regarding the product itself, it

worked well when I followed the instruction and the rules that they set in order to lose our weight. But then if I did not follow it strictly, my weight will not move down anymore. So it really depend on my effort as well to control the food that come inside my body.

If I take one glass of Formula 1 milk shake, I could get around 90 - 250 calorie inside my body. In a normal case, that’s enough but some people probably need more than that.

Esteban says :

The Formula 1 is a healthy meal which you consume at least once per day. It contains more than 25 vitamins and minerals, fiber, protein which fulls you up to 4 hours. Our body contains lots of “dirty“ in you, thats why we sometimes have more weight and dont go to the bathroom well. I recommend that you drink the aloe, herbal concentrate, and thr formula 1 meal, then after you drink the formula 1 meal ,in the same cup put warm water and drink it with a straw. Why? Because since it has protein still left there your body needs it, and the water will help you absorb and put in to the right place in your body thanks to the straw, and by consequence you will go to the bathroom often because its cleaning your body and you will lose weight, lost 24 punds cuz of this way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347041050610630/k2311a047/4.7.10