Apollo Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • After choosing carefully what to use, I decided to get Apollo because it is made in the USA
  • I believe that it would be of good quality and effective
  • I can use the Apollo Petroleum Jelly for my baby to avoid having diaper rash
  • I found out that this can be used as a foot spa supplement to maintain the softness of the feet after relaxation and treatment
  • I’m a bit disappointed because I had to use facial soap to remove the makeup completely

• by kookie420

I have always been problematic when it comes to making my feet soft and smooth. I have tried consulting a dermatologist about this and he simply recommended me to use petroleum jelly to make my feet smooth as a baby’s.

After choosing carefully what to use, I decided to get Apollo because it is made in the USA. I believe that it would be of good quality and effective. And I was right, it really is effective. It has helped me maintain the softness of my feet and I gained confidence in wearing open toed shoes in public. I

don’t need to worry about people staring at my feet with disgust or questioning looks. It has kept my skin flawless and moisturized throughout the day.

Apollo Petroleum Jelly can moisturize dry skin overnight according to its package. True enough, my rough skinned feet felt really soft a day after I use Apollo Petroleum Jelly on my feet. I can also use this as an alternative to my lip gloss or lip balm as petroleum jelly can sooth chapped skin and lips. I don’t have to worry about my lips bleeding due to it being dry. I can ...

• use the Apollo Petroleum Jelly for my baby to avoid having diaper rash. I just need to make sure that the contact area is cleansed completely before applying the petroleum jelly. Apollo Petroleum Jelly can also be used to sooth minor burns and scrapes, although I haven’t tried this one yet on my minor scrapes. I found out that this can be used as a foot spa supplement to maintain the softness of the feet after relaxation and treatment.

One thing that I’m not really happy about this product is that, it says that it can remove eye makeup however when

I used it to take away my heavy eye makeup, it doesn’t entirely take off the makeup. I’m a bit disappointed because I had to use facial soap to remove the makeup completely. I really wanted to use the petroleum jelly to remove makeup because I don’t want to use hard chemicals too much on my face.

Overall, I’m a very satisfied user of Apollo Petroleum Jelly because it is very useful and value for money. I can say that this product is a multipurpose and it makes me happy that I discovered this beautiful creation. I give it a score of 9.

Apollo Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041050600630/k2311a047/4.7.10