Wendy’s $2.99 Chicken Combo Value Meal  » Food  »
West March Lane, Stockton, CA
  • In my opinion, it's a pretty good buy for the money

• by Fallon

Wendy’s, the well-known fast food chain, is making their prices and food items competitive with other fast food chain restaraunts. Recently they have introduced three meals to their menu for under $3.00. This review will be on the chicken sandwhich combo meal for $2.99.

I have ate this combo meal on several occasions. In my opinion, it’s a pretty good buy for the money. They give you a

full size sandwhich, french fries, and a soda. The cup they give you at one time was considered medium, but now it is a small since the introduction or “large-sizing” meals.

The sandwhich itself comes with bacon, cheese, and chicken. The chicken is not super crunchy, it’s more like a breaded fillet with a slight crispness. The french fries are thicker cut than most fast ...

• food places, and the drink is the same as anywhere.

Taking into consideration Wendy’s is a fast food establishment and not a traditional restaraunt with wait staff, they aren’t half bad. I have never had a bad sandwhich from Wendy’s. Their food has never made me ill. When I order the chicken sandwhich combo meal I do not expect to get a restaraunt style chicken sandwhich that is normally

too big to eat in one sitting.

I can honestly say that for me, after eating the chicken sandwhich combo meal, I’m full. I don’t leave hungry. At times I can’t even finish the whole thing. Keep in mind I am a petite female and I probably eat less than men in general.

In summary, Wendy’s $2.99 chicken sandwhich combo meal is decent food at a decent price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277041050540630/k2311a047/4.7.10