Kokopelli Winery and Bistro  » Restaurants  »
35 West Boston Ave., Chandler, Arizona 85225
  • I had some of the best food I’ve found locally along with great wine, all at a fair price for such a chic bistro
  • I’ve since been back several times and have not been disappointed with the food or service

• by Dlight

I came across Kokopelli when I first moved to Chandler Arizona a few years ago. I wasn’t sure what to expect because it visually reminded me of some of my favorite haunts in San Francisco. I doubted they could compare and I was wrong.

My first time there I was delighted to see what

they’d done with the turn of the century architecture. They did a great job of making the place warm and comfortable while maintaining the feeling of the era. It is slightly upscale but not stuffy or fussy. Waiters are well-trained, classically attired, and are very helpful and professional.

I had some of the best food I’ve found locally along with great wine, all at a fair price for such a chic bistro.

I’ve since been back several times and have not been disappointed with the food or service. I went there one afternoon with a business associate, not knowing that they were closed for the evening set up. They ...

• Kokopelli Winery and Bistro
      served us anyway and let us do a wine tasting. It was great! The waiter was relaxed and friendly and made us feel like family. He even cracked a few jokes with us between his chores.

When I have company come to town, this is where I take them. Everyone loves Kokopelli on Boston.

They

also offer music several times a week on the outdoor patio that is protected from the hot Arizona sun in the summer. It is a good place to go when the art show is happening on the street out front. Service is always the tops and they have a great menu. I’ll be visiting again… and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77041050420630/k2311a047/4.7.10