Welch’s Grape Juice  » Food  »
  • I know that not everyone in the world is a huge fan of grape juice, but it is a juice that I enjoy drinking
  • In my opinion, Welch's tastes a little bit better than a lot of the off brand grape juices, but I really can't put my finger on why
  • I think that if you are looking to try a specific juice than Welch's Grape Juice is a good choice
  • The one thing about the grape juice is that the taste can be a bit overpowering and there are some specific foods, like chocolate chip cookies, that I wouldn't really recommend drinking this juice with

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I know that not everyone in the world is a huge fan of grape juice, but it is a juice that I enjoy drinking. One of the brands that I buy frequently is Welch’s Grape Juice.

I’m not sure that there is really anything outstanding about the product, but it is what they advertise.

It has the

sweet taste of grape juice that I enjoy and it doesn’t have too many additives in my opinion.

Welch’s is a national brand the most people will have confidence in buys.

I’m pretty sure they’ve been around for quite awhile.

In my opinion, Welch’s tastes a little bit better than a lot of the off brand ...

• grape juices, but I really can’t put my finger on why.

Maybe they use a better quality of grape.

I think that if you are looking to try a specific juice than Welch’s Grape Juice is a good choice.

I’ve found that it goes well with most meals.

The one thing about the grape juice

is that the taste can be a bit overpowering and there are some specific foods, like chocolate chip cookies, that I wouldn’t really recommend drinking this juice with.

Overall, though, I think this a fine product.

Welch's Grape Juice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277041050310630/k2311a047/4.7.10