Bach Rescue Cream  » Health  »
  • I have used it as a diaper rash cream and I swear it is the best because it quickly disappeared

• by milky_way

I came across Bach Rescue Cream when my homeopathic doctor prescribed it for my baby. As with newborns, she had various skin irritations and rashes that started at two months old. To make matters worse, she also suffered from atopic dermatitis.

I was very concerned because her face and neck area were reddish and covered with skin eruptions. I started using it upon the recommendation of my doctor, and it really worked wonders on her skin.

It

eliminated the skin eruptions, dealt with the dry and scaly skin as a result of the eruptions and eventually led to my daughter’s smooth and supple skin. Until now that she is a year old, whenever she goes through any skin irritations, we just apply Bach Rescue Cream and the next day her skin is all cleared up.

It actually has many uses. I have used it as a diaper rash cream and I swear it is the ...

• best because it quickly disappeared.

It also works well with colicky babies, I just applied it on her tummy area and massaged it a bit and she will immediately expel a loud burp. After that, she is able to go to sleep soundly.

The cream serves as her lotion as well since she also went through a phase of extremely dry skin. Anything that affects her skin, we only use Bach Rescue Cream.

As

Moms, we are always on the lookout for products that are safe and effective for our children especially babies. Most of the time we rely on other Moms’ recommendations on what worked well with their babies and we trust them because they only want the best for their children.

Speaking as a Mom, I am very satisfied with Bach Rescue Cream that until now that my child is a year old, she still uses it. I am a happy user myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346041050270830/k2311a046/4.6.10