Q&Q Wrist Watches  » Watches  »
  • I bought my Q&Q Quartz Analog wrist watch at an SM Department Store in 2006
  • I'm not really looking for a watch then and likewise not familiar with this brand of watch but I noticed then that the Q&Q watches on display has labels that says Japan Technology
  • Well for me it means precision and quality so I thought maybe its expensive and I was surprised to know that it costs only 500 pesos
  • But if you're not the brand-conscious type of consumer, like me, and you're looking for an excellent quality watch, then I highly recommend Q&Q watches for you

• by mypreppiemind

I bought my Q&Q Quartz Analog wrist watch at an SM Department Store in 2006. I’m not really looking for a watch then and likewise not familiar with this brand of watch but I noticed then that the Q&Q watches on display has labels that says “Japan Technology”. Well for me it means precision and quality so I thought maybe

its expensive and I was surprised to know that it costs only 500 pesos.

I inquired more about the watch and found out that it was really made in Japan, water resistant and with stainless steel back. So to make my story short I ended up buying 2 watches then, for me and my husband. Q&Q watches come in many designs, for kids, formal, classic, sporty and others, they also come in digital, analog and combination of both. I chose the one with a white face, silver dial and black straps for me and my husband, but of course my husband’s watch has a much bigger face than mine. And later on, I also bought Q&Q watches for my 3 ...

• Q&Q Wrist Watches
      kids.

That was almost four (4) years ago and all the Q&Q watches that I bought still works perfectly fine up to now. It’s really water resistant, I don’t take it off while I go swimming. The back casing must be really made of stainless steel, because I can’t see any signs of rust, and since the time I

bought my Q&Q watch, I only had to replace the battery and the bracelet twice.

The only downside I can think of is the brand because it’s not well-known. But if you’re not the “brand-conscious” type of consumer, like me, and you’re looking for an excellent quality watch, then I highly recommend Q&Q watches for you. It’s a real value for your money.

Amy says :

I was looking for a gift in 98. 98 came across the analogue watches for men. I brought q q wrist analogue watch for my father and it worked great. We all know we passing through a fast era where we have no enough time for anything (majority ).Time management is crucial for all if he is a kid, youngster, middle aged,and aged.We are in a journey of time traversing.so the first thing it’s better if u use wrist watch .What I found from my father is ,he was so happy and comfortable by wearing this watch.literally its worth for the money.Long lasting product cum comfort.I brought this item reading several reviews since I believe the trustful words of buyers. I can assure you that this is not gonna disappoint you.Stylish and perfect for gents.And u may get offers also.This watch has a perfect dial finish ,both digital and analog section ,easy to wear, material is quite comfortable,this won’t create any allergy.On the whole happy for the product.

Nick says :

I would like to say here that Q Q is in fact a subsidiary of Citizen, so that is the reason why those watches have such a good quality. Citizen produces it s own watch mechanisms thus being able to cut the price.

Galega says :

Q Q is owned by Japan’s CBM Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd, which is a subsidiary of Citizen Watch Co. However, it has different manufacturing unit than that of Citizen.

-23
mypreppiemind adds :

I just want to share that up to now all watches are still working fine. However due to some scratches on my watch`s face, I have to buy a new one (also the same brand) with a metal bracelet strap this time for a different and more elegant look. I still use both my old and new Q watches interchangeably depending on my mood and place I`m going to. And I still recommend the Q Q watch brand for those looking for a real excellent quality watch for a very reasonable price. )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 646041050260830/k2311a046/4.6.10