Mancuso, FBI: Betrayal TV Show  » TV  »
  • I know intellectually that he's a good actor, but the man puts me to sleep
  • I'm not really impressed with the episode

• by Orrymain

The one real reason for watching the Betrayal episode of Mancuso, FBI for me is to see actor Tristan Rogers, whose biggest claim to fame is playing Robert Scorpio on General Hospital. His Australian accent made him a huge hit and very difficult to forget. I was also happy to see Jack Stauffer, who is another

soap star, but this time from All My Children. His role as the director is smaller here, but it’s still fun to see him.

The star of this crime drama is Robert Loggia. He’s a much-used actor, but he’s always been bland to me. I know intellectually that he’s a good actor, but the man puts ...

• me to sleep. I want to change the channel as soon as I see him, but with Rogers and Stauffer both on this episode, that wasn’t going to happen.

Lindsay Frost plays regular Kristen Carter, who falls under the charms of Dennis Grant (Rogers). They have quite the romantic evening. Naturally, though, Grant isn’t all that

he seems. He has some huge secrets. This is a standard ploy in dramas, too, so you could see the handwriting on the wall long before anything specific happened.

I’m not really impressed with the episode. It had a lot of political undertones with the oft-used Northern Ireland situation. Still, it was nice to see Rogers and Stauffer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 106041050210830/k2311a046/4.6.10