Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • Mold and dirt build up inside the toilet bowl can be both a unsightly and smelly problem
  • I thought that this was an interesting design for a bottle
  • I used the entire bottle of Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner and noticed that the bowls in my house were easier to clean then with other toilet bowl products that I have used
  • However, I was disappointed that one chamber of the Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner bottle ran out before the other chamber
  • With the cost of Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner, I will continue to use it but only when it�s on sale

• by vpriddy
      Mold and dirt build up inside the toilet bowl can be both a unsightly and smelly problem. I just recently bought Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner on sale at the grocery store and decided to give it a try! The bottle has two plastic compartments containing cleaning solutions with a big nozzle on top to dispense the two sections of the product.

I thought that this was an interesting design for a bottle.

Both of the liquids from the bottle of Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner squeeze out fairly easily and cling to the inside of the bowl.

There is a fairly strong scent that is pleasant enough.

You still know that it�s a cleaning agent and not a walk through the meadows!

• The Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner really did the job on the tough areas of the bowl including under the rim that is so hard to get clean.

I used the entire bottle of Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner and noticed that the bowls in my house were easier to clean then with other toilet bowl products that I have used.

However, I was disappointed that one chamber of the Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner bottle ran out before the other chamber.

I felt like I wasted part of my money because I had to throw away portion of the product.

With the cost of Clorox Dual Action Toilet Bowl Cleaner, I will continue to use it but only when it�s on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531311105010530/k2311a1113/11.13.06