Perry Mason: The Case of the Fatal Framing movie  » Movies  »
  • I am surprised that I like seeing Perry Mason dig up the answers with this topic, but I do
  • He turned in a fine performance here, and as I said, it's the testifying as a dead man scene that is the best

• by Orrymain

Perry Mason: The Case of the Fatal Framing is one of the Perry Mason movies that I remember for a very unusual moment, and that’s when Perry Mason examines the murdered victim during the trial. It’s absolutely a brilliant scene that is unique and intriguing to watch.

It’s all about the art world and some

paintings by Truman York. Are they fake or real? Is there an underworld for valuable art? What’s really going on? I am surprised that I like seeing Perry Mason dig up the answers with this topic, but I do. Raymond Burr is just wonderful in this role.

John Rhys-Davies, Scott Valentine,

• and Robert Gentry all have supporting roles that help to move the story along. My favorite, though, is Debbi Morgan, who has some double dealing going on with her character. She’s just fun to watch as she exudes spunk.

The main guest star, though, is David Soul who plays Truman York. There’s no

end to those who wanted him dead. He turned in a fine performance here, and as I said, it’s the testifying as a dead man scene that is the best.

Also of note is that Billy Moses’ brother, Mark, has a role in this movie as well.

This is a very entertaining Perry Mason mystery movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116041050020730/k2311a046/4.6.10