Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I enjoy that it saves me overall cleaning time

• by vpriddy
      My favorite floor product is Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner for mopping the kitchen floor. The concentrate requires one-fourth a cup per gallon of water which makes the product last a long time and very economical.

In

comparison with other concentrated floor cleaners, Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner is priced within the market range.

With some other floor cleaners, I have had to pre-treat dried up spills or mud track marks in the kitchen area.

With Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner, I am able to use straight from my pail without any soaking of areas.

The concentrate seems to virtually lift up and dirt and trap it in my mop.

...

• Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner
      I enjoy that it saves me overall cleaning time.

The citrus scent of Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner makes it pleasant to use while cleaning and having the kitchen floor dry.

I don�t have to open windows

to air out the house.

Also, I�ve used the concentrate many times and haven�t had any sticky residue or that waxy build up feeling on my floor.

Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner leaves my floor smelling fresh and it looks great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531311105000530/k2311a1113/11.13.06