Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn - Butter  » Food  »
  • As a rule, I like to get the Movie Theater Butter edition of any Orville Redenbacher, or any brand, of microwave popcorn
  • I thought all of the packages were properly buttered
  • It's been the best I've purchased in quite some time

• by Orrymain

As a rule, I like to get the Movie Theater Butter edition of any Orville Redenbacher, or any brand, of microwave popcorn. However, sometimes I try other varieties. In this case, I purchased the regular butter flavor of Orville Redenbacher.

Usually, in the past, I’ve found the butter flavor not to be as

savory and buttery as I like. I like lots of butter on my popcorn; I want to taste it. That’s why I tend to get the Movie Theater type. However, I was pleasantly surprised this time. I thought all of the packages were properly buttered. I got the taste ...

• that I was looking for, and that was the most important thing.

Also, I’ve had issues with this brand not fully popping. The bags would only half inflate, often over cooking because of trying to get the bags and the kernels to pop. However, all of these most recent bags of this variety

have popped very well. There were no instances of burning. All were flavorable and really fun to eat.

I’m thinking that I might just keep purchasing Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn - Butter for a while. I’m very happy with it. It’s been the best I’ve purchased in quite some time.

Nick says :

re : It’s been the best I’ve purchased in quite some time
    Yes, I believe the Movie Theater Butter has the most flavor and the best texture of all of the types of popcorn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276041049910730/k2311a046/4.6.10