Raley’s Fine Foods Sesame Hamburger Buns  » Food  »
  • Raley's guarantees these, as they do all of their products, so if you aren't happy with them, you can return the remains and get your money back
  • However, the buns are as good as any of the name brands I've had, so for me, I'll save myself some money from now on and buy Raley's Fine Foods Sesame Hamburger Buns

• by Orrymain

Raley’s Fine Foods Sesame Hamburger Buns are the latest of the store brand that I’ve tried. I was skeptical and didn’t break down to try the hamburger buns until they went on sale a couple of months ago. The reason for my skepticism is that one of the products purchased in the past was

the store brand of bread. I hated it. Howver, I do like their hot dog buns, and that’s why I took a chance on these.

I’ve always loved and preferred sesame seed hamburger buns over regular ones, so those are the ones I’ve had several times now. Obviously, you can deduce from this prior ...

• sentence that I do like the product.

The buns have always been fresh and tasty. They compliment the hamburgers very well. I’ve not been displeased in any way.

Like most buns, there are 8 in a package, each being about 110 calories. Raley’s guarantees these, as they do all of their products, so if you

aren’t happy with them, you can return the remains and get your money back. I’ve done (with the bread), and there’s no hassle. However, the buns are as good as any of the name brands I’ve had, so for me, I’ll save myself some money from now on and buy Raley’s Fine Foods Sesame Hamburger Buns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276041049830730/k2311a046/4.6.10