Chilis Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
0.5
623 West Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville, GA 31313
  • A friend and I went to Chilis restaurant one evening and had a very bad experience

• by BritaLea28

A friend and I went to Chilis restaurant one evening and had a very bad experience. It was filled with complete rude staff. Nothing I have ever experienced at any restaurant before, and completely ruined of view of Chilis.

It started off that we ordered our sodas and was brought water, with no ice. We finally got our waitress’ attention to order our food, and

explained that we didn’t order water.

So told us she would go get us our sodas right away. 10 minutes later she brings us our sodas.

We then waited almost half an hour for our food, and by this time I had drank all of my soda and wanted a refill. She told us again that she’ll be right back with our drinks, and I had ordered ...

• something a little spicy and was hoping she meant it this time.

Well, I had to go up to the bar eventually so my friend and I could get our refills. She had completely forgotten about us.

So soon after our refills I went to find our waitress to get our bill. My friend and I both needed change, and had to wait for her to pick

up our money.

This also took forever, I even went to the extreme of pushing the entire thing way off the table every time she walked by thinking she would notice it, I guess not. So, I brought our money up to the manager and explained to her the horrible experience we both have had.

She gave us free desserts to take home. I am never going back!

Chilis Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76041049800730/k2311a046/4.6.10